Oxford’s huge range of products encompasses everything that makes life on bikes better: from jackets, pants and boots to accessories, hard parts, locks, luggage and much more! Their market-leading products are designed in-house by a team of active enthusiasts and skilled technicians, based at the company’s 100,000 square-foot purpose-built headquarters in Oxfordshire, UK. With the support of the latest CAD technology, a 3D printing suite and a fully equipped test laboratory, Oxford innovate, analyse, test and develop unique products in pursuit of the best experience for two-wheel enthusiasts.
This mid-sized tank bag is perfectly proportioned for everyday use on a huge range of bikes. Compact, but big enough for your daily essentials!
- Lifetime guarantee against faulty materials or manufacture
- Made from lightweight but very tough 420D 'ripstop' construction Nylon
- All pockets have water resistant zips with a 'garage' to prevent water ingress
- All bags 15 litres + come with waterproof (removable) internal liners, with Velcro fixings
- Comes with carry handles
- 15L capacity
- Map holder
- Sat Nav pocket for both GPS devices and smartphones
- Anti-glare shield
- Converts into a backpack
- 2nd map holder in the base
- Key pocket
- Electrical outlet (with internal pocket to carry a device)
- Headstock safety strap (must be used)